clumsinessisacurse

clumsinessisacurse

Deadline
Mira Grant
Insurgent (Divergent Series #2)
The 5th Wave

The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There

The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There - Ana Juan, Catherynne M. Valente The second in the Fairyland series, and I am still UTTERLY in love with these books, their characters and their incredibly beautiful covers. In the first book, [b:The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making|9591398|The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1)|Catherynne M. Valente|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1317793528s/9591398.jpg|6749837], September ate some Fairy Food, which we all know is a complicated thing, and so she must return to Fairyland every year.She's found it hard being back in the real world, not really fitting in at school, spending every spare moment researching mythical creatures and preparing for her return to Fairyland. Having grown up a lot in the past year, she must now deals with betrayal as well as friendship, as she fixes a mistake from the first book, while being diplomatic and thoughtful, to do the right thing for everyone - who says the bad guys are bad? And don't they deserve to be happy too?I didn't find Fell Beneath as dark as Circumnavigated, but still a magical read that quite literally is 'for all ages'. I've just pre-ordered the third book. I haven't pre-ordered a book since Harry Potter. 'Nough said.